2024 HOA fees are $400. BUT if you pay before March 15th, you can get an early bird discount.
CHECKS need to be made out to Charleston Park HOA.
- SENIOR DISCOUNT- $375 year round.
- $375 if paid by March 15, 2024
- $400 if paid March 16th or Later
Pool is currently CLOSED for the season.
During pool season Pool Hours & Tennis Court Hours:
Heading to the pool the first time? You might double CHECK your gate card at pool 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
to make sure that you card is active. If you haven't paid, or your rental company has not paid, it will not work.
Please do not ask someone to let you in gate. It could cause them to lose their membership.
2024 HOA fees are $400.
Email email@example.com if you have any card issues or questions.
Pay your 2024 HOA fees now!
HOA Fees are $375 if paid in full before March 15. Please allow up to 7 business days from the time your payment is received for your key and key card to be activated.
*Don't forget that you will use your same card/key that is issued to your house every year. There is a $35 replacement fee for lost cards/keys.
Two ways to pay:
1) By Mail:
- Charleston Residents ONLY - Please click here to download and print the Fees Form.
- Wyndsor Residents ONLY - Please click here to download and print the Fees Form.
Any CHECKS need to be made out to Charleston Park HOA.
Please mail all payments and completed forms to:
PO Box 1555
2) Please click here to sign and pay electronically. There is a $15 surcharge for paying electronically. Make sure that you enable popups on our browser. *Use Safari browser for this. Chrome browser has had issues.
IMPORTANT: All residents (Charleston and Wyndsor) must sign and agree to the rules and regulations to the pool prior to having their access card activated.
*If you have paid and need to sign off on the pool rules, please click here and sign off on the pool rules in the google form.
Please allow up to 96 hours after your online payment has been processed for your card to be activated or delivered.
If you rent a property in our community, please contact your owner or management company to see if your fees have already been paid.
Please make sure your name and address are correct on the check. Renters and Landlords, please include the name and address of the Charleston or Wyndsor home that is being paid for. This can be on a separate sheet of paper, if necessary.